Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays with TBR List for Winter

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is your TBR list for this winter. I know after my "return to blogging" post, I didn't actually, um, return. And doing a meme really doesn't feel like it counts for me. But I saw this topic and what do you know? I already have a pile of 10 books that I plan on reading starting December 9th. That's the day after I turn in my last packet of the semester for grad school. Then I have exactly a month before school starts up again. So since I have to read only YA and children's books for school, I've been making a pile during the semester of adult books that I want to read during my break. And I just noticed something. My tastes in YA are almost strictly contemporary. But my tastes in adult books are much more widespread. Anyway, here's my list that I can't wait to get to!

1. Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich
2. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
3. Not My Daughter by Barbara Delinsky
4. Men and Dogs by Katie Crouch
5. Men, Women, & Children by Chad Kultgen
6. While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty
7. Drinking Closer to Home by Jessica Anya Blau
8. Talking to Girls about Duran Duran by Rob Sheffield
9. Eating the Dinosaur by Chuck Klosterman
10. My Best Friend was a Wookie by Tony Pacitti

No comments:

Post a Comment