Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays with My Name is Memory

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:





  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser: 
"
He reached out and put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward. She drew in her breath, astonished that he would put his mouth on hers. He kissed her. She lost herself in his breath and his warmth and his smell. She leaned so far forward that she felt the edge of the desk cutting into her rib cage under her breasts and her heart slamming against it." ~My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares, p18

I just started this one this morning, but already I can tell it's going to be an amazing read. Just reading the jacket flap gave me chills. I can't wait to continue it!

1 comment:

  1. This book had a ton of really good quotes. I think you'll like it :)

    ~Trish

    ReplyDelete